Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Ultimate ULTIMATE lack of communication:

As the organiser of this conference, I know exactly what is going on what, where, when and how. However, it is extremely clear that there are members of staff undermining my authority and telling me what to do, completely contradicting their fellow staff members and confusing the heck out of my tiny little damn brain.

I've decided just to go my own way with it now, I know what I am doing, and as I keep getting different answers from different teachers, I'll stick with what I organised first.

This sheer lack of trying from them, and communicating, really is not useful and will be heavily condemned in my evaluation of the project, as it is not my organisational skill that is delaying the project, but that of the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment